Home » Terms and Conditions

Terms and Conditions

‘babysitterinibiza’ acts solely as a booking agency.

 We do not employ babysitters.

 The client employs the babysitters through our agency.


You agree and acknowledge that:

  •  the agency acts as a medium through which the client books a babysitter and does not employ said babysitter.
  •  you have read and understood the policies and procedures of the agency in the selection and judgment of its babysitters.
  •  you understand that you are responsible for the supervision, payment  and control of the babysitter including, but not limited to, the instructions and requirements for dealing with any emergency or illness and any house rules applicable during the employment period of the babysitter.
  •  whilst registered with the agency, you will book all of our babysitters through the agency.  You agree not to make private approaches to these babysitters. If there is breach of contract, your registration will immediately be irrevocably cancelled.
  • all information you provide to the agency is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
  • you are responsible for having the adequate insurance cover necessary for the employment of the babysitter as a domestic worker on your premises.
  • You agree to fully compensate the agency for any costs, claims, demands, expenses or other liabilities incurred by the agency as a result of your failure to comply with these conditions.





Deposits are non refundable once the babysitter is booked.

If babysitterinibiza is unable to provide a babysitter, full refund of the deposit will be made.

Agency fees (30% of total cost) shall be payed via PayPal to babysitterinibiza. The remaining 70% shall be payed in cash directly to the babysitter.


Booking a babysitter through www.babysitterinibiza.com confirms the client has read and accepted these terms and conditions.

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

Aviso de cookies